Position: Production Technician
Axis New England is a successful Automation Technology Center. We have expertise providing robotic and motion control solutions for factory automation. Our teams of automation engineers service the biomedical, semiconductor, electronic assembly, defense, and general purpose automation markets.
We are in search of self-motivated, experienced individuals with the following skills:
- Crimping and soldering
- Read and understand electrical/mechanical schematics
- Understand measurements and tolerances
- Understand basic wiring
- Following procedures and instructions
- Ability to multitask as priorities change
- Attention to detail without compromising quality and speed
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Minimum of 2-5 years related experience required
Candidates should possess strong technical and verbal / written communication skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Axis New England offers a very competitive benefits package.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org