Join Axis New England for one of our automation expos this March to see the very latest in robotics, machine vision, industrial networking, and motion control. These open-house events will feature live demos from our suppliers and breakout sessions with automation experts. Whether you are interested in mobile robots, 3D vision, collaborative and industrial robots, remote access , bin picking, Cartesian motion, or custom automation solutions, there will be something for everyone. We're excited for this new decade of automation innovation so join us and see what the future may hold for your business.
SIGN UP PAGE
- More than 10 collaborative robot work cells showcasing applications such as dispensing, inspection, sanding, and bin picking
- The latest in industrial networking with remote access, edge connectivity, and wireless technology
- Mobile robots ranging from a MiR100 with conveyor top to the MiR1000 with a payload of over 1 ton
- Next generation linear motor technology and other motion control innovations
- Custom engineered Axis New England systems
Posts by Category