Don't miss the first in a series of upcoming webinars developed by Braas and Moxa on Wednesday March 3rd:
Using NATs (Network Address Translation) to help bridge IT and OT
Wed, Mar 3, 2021 11:00 AM - 11:40 AM EST
Making the practical connection between IT and OT for Automation Professionals
• When to apply NATs and Port Forwarding.
• Ease of setup with Live Working examples with PLCS, HMIs, SCADA, VFDs, Remote I/O.
• IP address standardization for OEMs and Integrators. Reduced development costs.
• Compatibility with many Protocols: EtherNet/IP™, Modbus TCP/IP, MQTT.
• Examples of faster trouble shooting leading to shorter downtime
• Additional security protection using Firewall Rules
John Kan – Connectivity Products Manager
Jack Baldwin – Industrial Networking Specialist
Jason Sanphy – Technical Director, Axis New England
Tony Guerra – Senior Channel Manager, Moxa
Posts by Category