PSC 400FCS Body Temperature
When temperature and safety matter!
The PSC-400FCS Body Temperature Inspection System is a complete thermal imaging camera system that can be used to identify visitors with elevated temperatures for further screening or evaluation.
Basic Guidelines for Pre-Screening Body Temperatures
The PSC-400FCS Body Temperature Scanning System is a complete automated screening system which can be deployed at the entrances of commercial businesses or public venues to identify persons with elevated body temperatures as possible risks for public health. Once identified, these persons can be further screened with tympanic membrane (in-ear) thermometry or other more definitive individual tests for complete security.
Key System Features
- Ability to screen a moving group of individuals for elevated skin temperature
- Designed for high volume traffic areas and crowds, as well as single individual identification
- Automatic alarm sounds when skin temperature reaches preset alarm value
- Automatically saves a thermal image on alarm condition
- Comprehensive, intuitive software is included in the package
- System runs on a standard Microsoft Windows™ PC
- Simple system installation and operation
The PSC-400FCS imaging system is easy to install and comes complete with the IR thermal camera, software, 2 mounting brackets and companion blackbody reference source. The camera may also be mounted on an optional tripod. The blackbody source must be located in the observed image viewing area, assuring the camera's temperature accuracy of ±0.3°C.
GET A QUOTE
Get A Quote
RECENT VISION NEWS
High resolution 3D snapshot scanning with an extended field of view
An update to the software development kit
Now featuring support for M-Series machine vision cameras
Virtual Event November 17 - 19
Vote for it in Control Engineering's 2021 Engineer's Choice Awards
Covering new functionalities on October 20 & 21