RAPID ENCLOSURE BUILD
Our Automation and Systems Engineers are an extension of your engineering staff. We design, develop & integrate custom enclosures incorporating the leading motion control and drive technologies. We add value by leveraging our distribution partnerships to offer competitive pricing and the expertise. This leads to faster product realization & with a level of quality that is unmatched in the industry.
- NFPA Standards
- Integrated safety
Axis has the tools and the knowledge to bring your vision, mechanical, & electrical systems together. We provide complete drop in subassemblies to seamlessly integrate into your product.
- Assemble multi-axis subassemblies
- Design & build custom enclosures
- Custom bracketry
- Cable management
- Precision alignment validation
- Configure sensors and I/O
CONNECTORIZATION: CABLING INTERFACES
Our Production Team specializes in building, modifying, and creating new custom cable solutions. We integrate products from our suppliers to provide you with the best solution.
- High flex & premium cabling
- Military style connectors
- Motor termination
- Amplifier to Motion Controller cabling
- Custom I/O cabling
- Motor to amplifier cabling
The entire production staff is IPC-620-B Certified Specialists – Requirements for Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies, with an in house Certified Trainer.
CUSTOM: FIRMWARE, SOFTWARE & PCB DESIGN
Our team can install custom software and firmware. We configure any product to your specification. In house custom PCB design and assembly services are available.
- Install custom firmware
- Dip switch configuration
- Installation of motion programs
- Custom jumper configuration
- Install motor configuration files
- Design & assemble custom PCBs