- The gripper for collaborative robots
- Plug + Play and easy to program
- High accuracy and wide stroke
- Ideal for precision assembly tasks
3-Finger Adaptive Robot Gripper
The 3-Finger Gripper is the best option for maximum versatility and flexibility. It picks up any object of any shape.
- The fastest and easiest camera to use on Universal Robots
- Teach, edit, and run via the teach pendant
- Locate many parts in a single snapshot
- Operate with ease—beginners and experts alike
- Plug + Play connection, designed for Universal Robots
Shop Wrist Camera
- Reduce programming time from hours to minutes
- Automate Sanding Tasks the easy way
- The only hardware and software sanding solution for Universal Robots
- Increase quality and productivity
- Reduce worker injuries
Shop Sanding Kit
CNC Machine Tending Kit
- Dual Hand-E grippers with an angled bracket (90°)
- Fingertips starter kit, including a fingertip extender for larger parts
- Machine Tending Copilot software, including Force Copilot and Contact Offset
- Robotiq Wrist Camera (optional), including the new Visual Offset function
- eLearning course on how to best use your kit
Shop CNC Machine Tending Kit
Ease-of-use is redefined with the Robotiq Palletizing Solution. Open the box, and the hardware and software are already connected. Enjoy a quick and easy 3 step setup on the user-friendly platform.
- Program complex tasks the easy way
- Unlock force-sensitive applications
- Increase robot-cell reliability and flexibility
- Unleash your force torque sensor's full potential
- Master force control in no time
Shop Force Copilot
Having trouble deciding which solution is right for your application? Let Axis New England help.
Our factory trained-engineers have years of experience in specifying robotic systems so put our expertise to good use by contacting us today. We can walk you through each step of the process either on the phone or on-site at your facility.
Ask an Engineer
RECENT ROBOTICS NEWS
A joint HQ for UR and MiR in 2024
Is automation the answer?
Dispense by Robot27
The unsung hero of robotic screw-driving
A look at the new cobot's extended reach and speed
This is the cobot. Redefined.